Saturday 22 August 2009

This Week.

WOW! What a week, I have been decorating. My daughter is turning 12 soon, and starts big school next week. So we have made over her room, so it is fitting for her turning into a little lady. Its looking lovely. We have cream walls. Pink shelves and a tiny bit of pink on the doors. She has choosen a pink chest of drawers. Then pink sparkling lamp shape, beaded blind. She is then having a deep purple bedding and curtains. Oh and the picture she conned me into buying A purple flower. The cream carpet comes on monday and I must say I love the room. In fact I want to move in myself. Its sort of grown up girlie. Really nice. I of course need to do some sewing to add the extra sparkle. We are just going through all her toys and stuff now. Sorting and throwing. Its sad but we are packing the old toys away. I am ashamed to say she has about 10 of my TINY TEARS. LOL So I am going to bath them knit them some outfits and I think They will be ebay'd.

Alas, I have done no crafting again (well decorating is crafting). I am not sure what Stella has been up too. She had listed her quilt on esty, and was making another one last time we spoke - last week. We were talking about the next blog giveaway and we are swaying towards natural dyes as the season is now upon us for all the goodies from the garden.

Well, thats it. I can't show you any pics coz my camera has got sand in!

xxx

No comments: